Wednesday, October 7, 2009

:) :( :(( ;DD

i'm on the way to stop smoking :D
tomorrow morning i gotta go to my mum's clinic...
i've an interview with the doctor..
haha..
its 'KLINIK BERHENTI ROKOK'..
hee :D
know what, one day, i kantoi my mum that i'm smoking..
then she curse me that i'll die hit by a car ! owh man !
guilty starts to crawl in me..
then she says dont call her mama anymore..
that night, i mintak maaf kat die..
we cry smpai our house flooded..
haha kidding2..
then,
she tarik balek all that she said,
she give me advice then she says she wanna take me to the clinic..
kebetolan i mmg nak quit smoking..
Allah Maha berkuasa right ?
die akan tunjukkan jalan kpd siapa yang mahu berubah walau dengan ape cara sekali pown.
rite ? .

hmm..
so i cant wait to see the doctor tomorrow..
hee ;DD

1 comment:

  1. ak sumpah kau kena langgar gan kete....
    haha...aku suke part 2 jer...

    ReplyDelete