Sunday, December 19, 2010

serious shit !

kebanyakan family belah mak aku treat me like i'm a criminal.
just because i smoke, i pernah ponteng sekolah. hmm. sometimes when i think about it,
takkanlah every people that smoke considered as evil ?
takkanlah every people that used to play truant at school considered as evil ?
even some of the great people nowadays used to do worse than i did.
sometimes i feel like wanna run from the house and be so far away from them !
but i'm the eldest brother, who's gonna take care of em if i'm not there when they need me ?
the only one that understands me is my father,
that's why if i've anything tak kesah lah problem or whateverlah,
i'll tell him, because he is really understanding and supporting.
different from my mother, she's like a tigress ! tak habis2 melenting je!
sometimes i'm totally annoyed with her -.- but what can i do, she's my mother. haiyah.
life's hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment